Useful Links for Parents/Carers
There are several excellent sources of information and advice which will allow you to guide and protect children. Please find below links in relation to the internet and how to keep safe.
- Thinkuknow - a leading site with help for all sorts of users including parents/carers
- Parents Protect - a good detailed site with easy to find articles
- Saferinternet.org - lots of advice on all aspects of e-safety
- Internetmatters.org - a good site for many aspects but especially for setting up controls on devices
- Connectsafely.org - a US based site but with good parental guides on various apps and websites
- nspcc.org.uk - information for parents to help keep children safe on the internet
tik-tok app safety what parents need to know - information for parents on what is said about the app and how to keep safe.
If you have any questions or require further information, please do not hesitate to contact the school or our E-Safety Coordinator.