Families Information Service Hub (FISH)
The East Riding of Yorkshire Council families information service hub can offer a wide range of information, advice and support to parents and carers across the East Riding.
Services available are:
- Early Help service to support children, young people and families
- Finding and funding childcare
- Family services directory
- Sure Start Children's centres
- Advice and information for childcare providers
- Support for children and young people with SEN and Disabilities
Please click here to access their website for more information on how they can help you care for children or young people.