Help and information for parents and carers.
During these challenging times, many families have been concerned about how they will receive the financial support they need to feed their children at home without the free school meal entitlement during the partial closure of schools.
To help deliver this support, all parent/carers will receive vouchers to cover them over the summer holiday period. This is the last of the vouchers to be made available as directed by the Government.
Whole School Letters 18-19 Academic Year
- Tour de Yorkshire Letter
- Archery Competition Letter
- Mobile Phone Letter May 2019
- Uniform Letter June 2019
- Year 11 GCSE Results Day Letter 2019
- Report Letter 2019
Whole School Letters 19-20 Academic Year
- Sponsored Walk Letter September 2019
- Transport Letter September 2019
- Parent Governor Letter October 19
- Christmas Closure Date 2019
- Head Lice Guidance Letter 2020
- Sports Relief 2020 Letter 2020
- Attendance Awareness Letter 2020
- New Twitter account letter 2020
Please find below our Newsletters. You can also subscribe to our Newsletter by completing the form at the bottom of this page.
Important Letters - March 2020 onwards