During the COVID19 we have provided links to help/support Parents/Carers and their families look after their mental health.
Please also take a look at our Coronavirus Information page
- www.mentalhealth.org.uk - The Mental Health Foundation is part of the national mental health response providing support to address the mental health and psychosocial aspects of the Coronavirus outbreak.
- www.mind.org.uk - provides support with your well-being.
- youngminds.org.uk - Coronavirus Advice & Mental Health Support
- annafreud.org - Supporting young people's mental health during period's of disruption
On this page you will also find useful links on what is on offer to support families and their children and sources of help, guidance and information is provided below:
- Youth and Family Support - Support for young people and their families. Discover the support available to young people and their families, how to contact the Youth and Family Support services, who to contact in a crisis and other services available.
- Harmless - Provides support for people who self-harm and their families. For more information on the experiences of other parents/carers and young people, go to healthtalk.org