The Hub School
Springhead Lane Email: email@example.com
East Riding of Yorkshire
Tel: 01482 304200
Headteacher: Mr P Grimes
Senco : Ms S Taylor-Jones
The Hub School - Location Map, please click here
For general enquiries please contact Mrs K Mould - Office Manager.
You can use our contact form located on this page for any enquiries you may have. We will aim to answer as quickly as possible but for any urgent matters, please contact the reception on the number stated above.
If you would like a paper copy of any information on our website, please get in touch, this can be provided free of charge.
COVID 19 Visitor Protocol
- Visitors to our school must be pre-booked in advance
- Please do not come to our school if you or any of your household are feeling unwell and are showing COVID symptoms
- On arrival, please use the hand sanitiser provided. Please wear a facemask.
- To ensure we are working with the NHS track and Trace system, we will ask details upon arrival and complete a temperature check
- Sign in using the electronic screen
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times
- Sanitising equipment is provided for all meetings
- Please sign out on departure and sanitise your hands when you leave
- You must let the school office know if you are contacted by NHS Track and Trace or if you develop symptoms of COVID19 or test positive in the next 10 days
Travelling by Car
If travelling by car please enter the following SAT NAV Postcode: HU5 5HZ. We have a small on-site car park with limited availability, we also have disabled parking bays available.
Travelling by Bus/Train
Please find the link to Bus and rail service information, click here