Lunch is provided to our students and is served in the school hall, if you meet the criteria for free school meals we encourage you to apply for these as this can affect the funding that is available to support students learning. You can find more information regarding free school meals and how to apply at East Riding of Yorkshire Council website, please click here.
The quickest and easiest way to apply is via the online form, we have provided a link to this direct form to the right of this page.
Please take a look at our Free School Meal Vouchers FAQ's for parents on our Parent/Carer page by clicking here
Free School Meals Online Application:
Your child may be able to get free school meals if you get any of the following:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
Children who get paid these benefits directly, instead of through a parent or guardian, can also get free school meals.
Your child may also get free school meals if you get any of these benefits and your child is both:
- younger than the compulsory age for starting school
- in full-time education
If your child is eligible for free school meals, they’ll remain eligible until they finish the phase of schooling (primary or secondary) they’re in on 31 March 2022.